[kj] Will the tour go ahead?

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 07:48:36 EST 2006

Ha ha, this is really driving me nuts now!
It's like a Scotland World Cup campaign... looking forward to it, then
hopes dashed, failure accepted, then hopes raised again, then finally
dashed once and for all.
I'm meant to be buying tickets for some folk, but since the outrageous
booking/postage fees won't get refunded, I'm kinda wary.

It's all sounding very dodgy. "Official" announcements tend to be the last
place you here from, so the info so far looks grim.

Even if it DOES go ahead, it would seem it'll be an under-strength Joke,
though I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. All in all, a half-hearted
Joke is no use... but we shall see soon enough (or not).

It's just a strange feeling of deja-vu...

Dave in Edinburgh