[kj] Will the tour go ahead?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 06:06:46 EST 2006

"I get the feeling that if it does it won't be with the line-up we saw last
year"

It may even turn out to be a Jaz & Geordie solo tour!!!
The "Gems of Power" album may be toured live instead. They will probably
record the set each night and then give a cassette copy to the people who
purchased GoP from the net, on the way out of the gig. Signed of course .