[kj] Will the tour go ahead?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 05:52:53 EST 2006

What is everyones personal opinion ?
Will the tour happen?
Its straight forward: It will either go ahead or it wont . On one side you
have Jaz saying that it will and on the otherside you have Benny & Riza
saying it wont!!!! Benny & Riza would not say the tour is cancelled for no
reason.
  If I had to say a *yes* or a *no* as to whether the tour will go ahead or
not then as I think that there is only a 25% chance of it going ahead, then
I will have to say that i think that it wont go ahead .
    Using your knowledge of the situation and your knowledge of all things
KJ. Would you say that the tour will go ahead or not? Its time to get of the
fence and voice your opinion.
  Will the tour happen?