[kj] Implosion. Raven out?

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.COM
Sun Mar 19 13:55:42 EST 2006

That's what I see between the lines too.
What I don't get is that BAND MEMBERS have said that they have been told the tour is off and teher is still a denial thing going on.

All this shit that is "Shhhhhhhhhhhh. We cannot say anything yet blah blah blah " is rather insulting.

Bollocks to 'em.

--- acroastic at hotmail.com wrote:

From: "god botherer" <acroastic at hotmail.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Implosion. Raven out?
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:02:09 +0000

So the Ministry dates don't conflict with the Killing Joke dates? But Jester
on the message board says he doesn't expect Raven to play with Killing Joke
in the near or not-so-near future.

They've done it again!.

The band that preys together stays together. Yeah, right.

If the original premise of sharing everything four ways and co-owning
everything had been stuck to, we wouldn't be here.

gb