[kj] OT: Harold Budd

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 12:32:29 EST 2006

Mmmm, interesting! Several items that would be in a list of mine, and some
that I'll have to check out.

I'll respond with a random list in similar vein, excluding items common to
your list.

Gurdjieff, Coleridge, Samuel Palmer, JK Huysmans, Lindt 70% cocoa chocolate,
PG Wodehouse, Gabriel-era Genesis, trees, Harry Hill, William Law, Rene
Guenon, AK Coomaraswamy, Ralph Waldo Trine, Pogles Wood, Nusrat Fateh Ali
Khan, Robert Fripp, Bill Nelson, David Sylvian, Sibelius, Vaughan Williams,
Debussy, Ravel, 1970's Yes, Pastis, birdsong, Victor Hugo, Sri Maharshi,
Jesus, arses (female), ginger, the coast, Nick Drake, Jeff Buckley, Dead Can
Dance, France, Monty Python, Baraka, La Belle et la Bete (dir. Cocteau),
Keith Jarrett, goal-scoring, Earl Grey with lemon, the sun, Kabbalah (not
the Madonna variety), hermeticism, gnosticism, tranquility, Biosphere,
Ashra, Tallis, Byrd, Gregorian chant, Cistercian chant, the golden section,
sacred geometry, sacred architecture, sleep.