[kj] OT - birthday meals

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 20:00:11 EST 2006

Alex,

Very true my friend. :)

~LB

In a message dated 3/18/2006 3:56:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
vassifer at earthlink.net writes:

It's the company that's the important thing, after all -- not the  food.

Alex in NYC

On Mar 18, 2006, at 6:44 PM, fatpotanga wrote:

I  took the radiant Mrs Fatpotanga out for a meal tonight for her  birthday.
Would you believe we were thrown out of an Italian restaurant  for politely
asking the manager if someone could take our order as we’d been  waiting for
half an hour...?
Weird thing is that when we got home, our  kitchen clock had stopped at the
exact time we were thrown out of said  restaurant. (Noo-noo, Noo-noo...)
We had  cereal.