[kj] Tour

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 19:46:22 EST 2006

No smoke machine required, hehe.

i was just listening to We Live by Electric Wizard
today. It's a different sound, but i still love it.
Dopethrone is definately my favourite, but i
appreciate the evolution. My favourite stoner/doom
stuff right now is Black One by Sunn 0))). I've also
been loving Khanate, High On Fire, Burning Witch, and
Robot Hive/Exodus by Clutch.

Leigh

--- Robert Mallett <Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk>