[kj] OT - birthday meals

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 19:03:46 EST 2006

This is true, & Mrs Fatpotanga is GREAT company.
I am deeply smitten :)

Debby: I too love Italian food ­ shame I didn¹t get any!

Dave: ³Soup nazi²...?
The manager did look like a bad porno extra or a drug dealer ­ greasy
slicked back & balding with a pony tail.
As my father in law (who baby sat) commented ³Beneath every ponies tail is
an arse hole²
And on those pearls of wisdom

Nighty night...