[kj] - tim u ok?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:43:28 EST 2006

sounds like you are doing just fine to me ;-()
keep up the vol work,myspace is getting very interesting these
days,exspecially since so many k.j. sites have sprung up,its now better than
ever,so for those who left,there missing ....out.

chuckle,yep i am in the land where they drink from the streams--cos the
waters so clean,and they grow there own veg,instead of buying the mass
produced,over processed muck,from super markets...
best risk i have ever taken--throwing caution to the wind,and taking up an
offer to move to another land with 48 hours notice,i even had the ticket
brought for me to get over there--long story,none the less,i do not have one
single regret..

cheers,total invasion.  ps get those lemsips on the boil.....