[kj] Tour

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 17:27:07 EST 2006

Stop this vicious campaigne against me Lonelyboy. I realise that you are
only trying to impress Debby, but dont do it at my expense. Find another
whipping boy.

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:
Stop trying to be  the little match girl in the snow.
Leave Debby alone. You are a punk and always will be.
You know i am sorry I  have broken and sadden little your heart.
It was so much better when you  disappeared.
How queit it was mates...

~LB

In a message dated 3/18/2006 2:06:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,