[kj] Tour

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 17:06:17 EST 2006

"He's saying don't call flightbringer gay,Debbie"

  I'm certainly not gay, Debbie. I dont know where you got that idea from.
Some people on this list are untrustworthy and you should nt believe
everything they say. The majority on here are decent, honest citizens. But
there are one or two who are just not trustworthy. I'm sure that you can
figure  who they are. Lonelyboy is always spreading rumors about me ,
although it saddens me I try not to let it affect my everyday life. It hurts
on the inside, but I never let it show. I ve asked him why he keeps up his
campaigne against me, but he never gives me a valid reason.
   I dont know why i'm telling you this, but I ve had a few beers
........and to be honest , his animosity towards me hurts.

     Frank L Bartholomew Ringer

Papa Lazarou <circuit_bender at yahoo.com> wrote:
He's saying don't call flightbringer gay.
And Debby, no I am not Peter. >:/

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com wrote:
Its difficult for me to read that. May I be sorry?

In einer eMail vom 18.03.2006 11:39:20 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk:
wot u tlkng abot. iz a flightbringer som srt a batty boy . dnt cll me no
batty boy, me alwys dremng o psy nva drem of da cck. y dya tink dat im a
batty boy, my voic may be igh but ima yung . mke me angri thts wotappens
.jst tll me wen Klng jok wil be plying n ill fuc of to a brd were day spk
prpa nglish. dsn thort