[kj] Tour

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 15:42:42 EST 2006

He's saying don't call flightbringer gay.
  And Debby, no I am not Peter. >:/

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com wrote:
        Its difficult for me to read that. May I be sorry?

  In einer eMail vom 18.03.2006 11:39:20 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk:
  wot u tlkng abot. iz a flightbringer som srt a batty boy . dnt cll me no
batty boy, me alwys dremng o psy nva drem of da cck. y dya tink dat im a
batty boy, my voic may be igh but ima yung . mke me angri thts wotappens
.jst tll me wen Klng jok wil be plying n ill fuc of to a brd were day spk
prpa nglish. dsn thort