[kj] More of Jesters comments

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 15:37:33 EST 2006

Thats great news about the tour, but i dont think that its ethically right
to start blaming people for starting rumors. Ben & Riza must have been
concerned about the whether the tour would go ahead, concerned enough to
voice there their concerns, they should still be applauded for letting us
know that there maybe a problem. If the tour was in jeopardy (which it
undoubtedly was/is) then we should be thankful for them letting us know,
that information could have saved someone a few 1ooo$$$$ in airfares.
    So lets not start pointing fingers.Ben & Riza did the right thing

Steve Hackett <thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

"The only thing I do know is that as it stands, Raven will not be touring
with Killing Joke anytime in the foreseeable future. So that there is NO
confusion, as far as it stands now, the tour is on. If something happens,
and that changes, I will let you guys know. If you notice who the rumors
came from, it was two of the new guys in the band, not the promotors, not
any agency, not Matt, not Jaz, not Geordie, not Cooking Vinyl, and not me."

So if it does go ahead its without our favourite tattooed pitbull breedin
bassplayer

shame