[kj] More of Jesters comments

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 14:32:01 EST 2006

"The only thing I do know is that as it stands, Raven will not be touring with Killing Joke anytime in the foreseeable future.
So that there is NO confusion, as far as it stands now, the tour is on. If something happens, and that changes, I will let you guys know. If you notice who the rumors came from, it was two of the new guys in the band, not the promotors, not any agency, not Matt, not Jaz, not Geordie, not Cooking Vinyl, and not me."

So if it does go ahead its without our favourite tattooed pitbull breedin bassplayer

shame