[kj] Tour

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 14:21:57 EST 2006

It's funny how people want to human at times?

Here is a bone for your thoughts

~LB

In a message dated 3/18/2006 11:00:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
unwelcomeinthen at yahoo.co.uk writes:

dnt nock da slipnot. kling jok have mved ova in2 slpnot teritory rcently  .da
kling jok singa loks lik a slipnot rject . da kling jok singa jst  cpies
slpnots look. slpnot r  hilee n-flu-ntioowl, evry1  copydem. slpnot ruls kling jok
jus copis.
 princ iz jus wird  do .i agre
    im gunna chil wid me homies.
chill bruv
 L8ers

Alexander Smith  <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

If this was a list devoted to Prince or Slipknot or Insane Clown Posse  or
some equally idiotic pile of piffle, I could understand this. But this is  about
Killing Joke -- a band that I've always considered to be on the  intelligent
side (and, likewise, their fans). In other words, take this  slack jaw ed
bullshit somewhere else.  It doesn't belong here.

Alex in NYC