[kj] Rock Sound interview

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 09:39:39 EST 2006

Jaz said to me in 94 that he had to let Killing Joke go to get it back. I
didn't realize he'd ever actually been sacked, as he said they'd "tried" to
take KJ away from him.

I can't imagine Geordie agreeing to be in a Jaz-less Killing Joke. Atkins,
on the other hand... he'd probably try to change his own name to Killing
Joke if he thought he could sell some more tour posters, t-shirts or drum
sessions on ebay.

T.