[kj] Tour

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 18 09:05:58 EST 2006

If this was a list devoted to Prince or Slipknot or Insane Clown
Posse or some equally idiotic pile of piffle, I could understand
this. But this is about Killing Joke -- a band that I've always
considered to be on the intelligent side (and, likewise, their fans).
In other words, take this slack jawed bullshit somewhere else.  It
doesn't belong here.

Alex in NYC