[kj] Tour

UN WELCOME unwelcomeinthen at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 07:39:22 EST 2006

^you a feking hoodie mate? want any good crack?^

  yo bruv . smtimes da feds brose da intanet. if ya ave n e good stuf ta sell , den be mor discrete. da feds smtimes kik ya dor down in da mrning if ya seling da crack. if ya ave top grde stuf den mail me off lst.
      me not "feking hoodie", me fukin nuting at da momnt bruv, bit of a lean spel. I may ave to vst som hos. sck neds mpting.

       L8rs m8

Robert Mallett <Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
          'U lve in englan  debby ? U ava bf? me no ava gf.'

  you a fekkin hoodie mate? want any good crack?

  bob