[kj] Ministry new album

Astrid P. patrick_bate_man at gmx.net
Sat Mar 18 06:42:42 EST 2006

hi Pavel,
my boyfriend has heard it and from what he told me it must be brilliant.
we're already looking forward to the tour and they are even stopping in
Vienna (quite a small venue though, i think it'll be sold out early). plus,
maybe we'll also see them (together with Raven hopefully) at a festival in
Germany (M'Era Luna, Hildesheim). :)

greetings,
Astrid.