[kj] OT: Harold Budd

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 05:42:22 EST 2006

Oh, what a lot! I am only listen to Killing Joke and Type 0 Negative. But I
am only a "Killing Joke Fan".

In einer eMail vom 18.03.2006 04:48:52 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
circuit_bender at yahoo.com:

77 punk, electronic [no fish, no cheese] noise ambient, I like all  sorts....
Here's five minutes of inspirations...influences? obviously not just  music..
:/
Brian Eno, Bertholt Brecht, Michel Foucault, Killing Joke, Richard James,
Producer, Hellfish, Teknoist, Matt Green, Harold Budd, Thomas Koner, the
Damned, the Ruts, magazine, cluster, clock dva [Adi Newton], Pete Namlook,  Jeff
Mills, Surgeon, Frankfurt beats, Concrete Cookie, Aldous Huxley,  Buddha, Alex
Patterson, Bauhaus, Francis Bacon, Joan Miro, Rene Magritte, John  Hurt, Derek
Jarman, Withnail and I, O’ Lucky Man, Clockwork Orange, Lindsay  Anderson,
Pulp, On U Sound, KLF, Crowley, Prime #s, Stanley Cohen, Jock Young,  Cabaret
Voltaire, Richard H. Kirk, Ian Banks, Meat Beat Manifesto, Ministry,  Irvine
Welsh, Iggy Pop, Stooges, Penguin Café Orchestra, Preisner, 2001, 999,  Apocalypse
Now, Dr Strangelove, Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, League of  Gentleman, J.Saul
Kane, Acid house, breaks, techno, detroit,  electro, bass.
this list could go on and on...

god botherer <acroastic at hotmail.com> wrote:

We  may be able to enlighten eachother a bit here. Not sure how many other
people are passionate about Killing Joke and really dig the likes of  Budd
and Eno. What else do you listen  to?

gb