[kj] Tour

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 05:38:58 EST 2006

wot u tlkng abot. iz a flightbringer som srt a batty boy . dnt cll me no
batty boy, me alwys dremng o psy nva drem of da cck. y dya tink dat im a
batty boy, my voic may be igh but ima yung . mke me angri thts wotappens
.jst tll me wen Klng jok wil be plying n ill fuc of to a brd were day spk
prpa nglish. dsn thort