[kj] Big Paul Speaks..

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 01:23:06 EST 2006

Alex, you did a FAN-TASTIC job with the interview. The
questions were perfect. Any interview is always that
much better when it's being conducted by a fan.

God, i can't help but feel bad for Paul. He's
obviously still carrying a lot of stuff with him and
just doesn't want to address it. It seems pretty clear
that, thematically and conceptually, he and Jaz were
equal contributors to the band. It only goes to
reinforce the idea that their golden era really did
end with Brighter.

Leigh

--- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>