[kj] Flightbringer - be friendly!

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 16:19:19 EST 2006

That's a nose ring then.

  I used to have about seven earrings, too...none at all these days.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  Yes, but some people put earrings in their nose. Even though its in the nose
it is still an earring. I thought that having seven in ones ears is quite a
lot and I was just asking if she had an earring in her eyebrow or nose or
cheek . Maybe there was a misunderstanding in the translation.