[kj] Big Paul Speaks..

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 16 11:49:57 EST 2006

Yes, fantastic interview Alex. Right decision to share it, I think. (If
they haven't done squat with the book by now...).  Fascinating and sad
in parts. What could have been. Part of me wishes BPF had been back in
the fold for Democracy, while the other part thinks why put the man
through working with Jaz again...