[kj] OT: Robin Guthrie

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:13:45 EST 2006

Robin Guthrie may well be worth checking out at the moment. Saw him last
year at Harold Budd's farewell concert in Brighton. Great evening with Jah
Wobble (funnily enough), Steve Jansen, Bill Nelson, John Foxx, etc.

The second half was one long piece with Robin Guthrie providing much of the
atmospherics in the early stages, which were simply mesmeric, before Wobble
and Jansen kicked in and really cranked it up.

Anyone interested should look out for a collaboration between Bill Nelson,
Harold Budd and John Foxx which will come out eventually, I hope.

gb