[kj] Jah Wobble?

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:52:01 EST 2006

Is this the moment?

Call on Jah!

He could handle it in terms of skill, nerve, attitude, and credibility PLUS
if there is a p**r t*ck*t s*l*s problem he'd add a very healthy number on
top of the sales. I can't think of a better solution.

Geordie might be able to talk him into it. They enjoyed working together in
The Damage Manual, despite Atkins. He wouldn't be interested in staying long
term, so Raven would have nothing to worry about.

Failing that I'd recommend looking up Pete who used to play bass for Play
Dead. He'd fit in a treat, and probably know a lot of the older stuff. Ditto
Steve Severin of The Banshees. Les Pattinson of the Bunnymen might be free.
Hooky? Er, Bill Wyman.

I see that perhaps they do have to go ahead without Raven. But they owe him
a BIG apology (IF our interpretation of events is correct).

gb