[kj] Wait for Raven. - deja vu !!!!!

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:36:11 EST 2006

Of course it is a crap situation. Just trying to look on the bright side.

I haven't forgotten all the previous, er, setbacks, but I also haven't
forgotten that, despite them all, Killing Joke keep coming back, and they've
recently done their best shows and best recordings for years. It's not just
going to end here.

I admit it is difficult to see how this could work out for the best, but an
argument could be made that Killing Joke has been preserved due to things
not working out as intended on many an occasion.

Perhaps this sort of thing doesn't happen to you if you're a fan of (insert
bland mainstream artist/band here), but then neither does a 27 year (and
counting) span of white hot innovation, immense power and scintillating
beauty.

gb