[kj] Wait for Raven.

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.COM
Wed Mar 15 15:59:53 EST 2006

Some valid points there Pete but touring does not really sell albums funnily enough.

Let the press do the promotion for the album first. Get the reviews out. Pop out a single then do a tour a few months later to reawaken the album, put out another format (vinyl, bonus cd version, dvd version, they're all doing it), another single, six months later another tour.

But you're right about this one needing to do something.
I would hate to see KJ  fizzle out like this, especially after all the hard work that Cooking Vinyl seem to have done.

As for official word, don't expect the official site to have it's shit together quick enough! I know Joe's been poorly, but he has enough time to post to the message board so a site update would not be too arduous (provided he's even informed!!!)

--- flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk wrote:

  I cant see it. The tour needed to go ahead at the same time as the album
release. Concert publicity would help album sales and vice-versa. The lack
of a tour will effect album sales and Hosannas needed to be a big seller to
get KJ back on track again. No tour, the album already leaked, things are nt
looking good. These cancellations are a major blow for KJ and you ve got to
wonder if theres any way back for them. If the  new album doesn't sell well,
then there is no reason to record another one.
  Tickets are still being advertised for sale on the official board and
theres been no official notification of the cancellations,which leads me to
believe that either the tour will go ahead or Kj are just not bothered about
their fans (except Ben& Riza)