[kj] Wait for Raven.

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 15:25:31 EST 2006

"Maybe the delay will work for the best somehow anyway."

  I cant see it. The tour needed to go ahead at the same time as the album
release. Concert publicity would help album sales and vice-versa. The lack
of a tour will effect album sales and Hosannas needed to be a big seller to
get KJ back on track again. No tour, the album already leaked, things are nt
looking good. These cancellations are a major blow for KJ and you ve got to
wonder if theres any way back for them. If the  new album doesn't sell well,
then there is no reason to record another one.
  Tickets are still being advertised for sale on the official board and
theres been no official notification of the cancellations,which leads me to
believe that either the tour will go ahead or Kj are just not bothered about
their fans (except Ben& Riza)