[kj] OT:classic DK on youtube

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 13:38:17 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/15/2006 4:57:55 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gregslawson at aol.com writes:

Saw Husker Du, Pylon, Circle Jerks, and KJ that summer too. Life was  great!

The pubker life of 82 and 83 ruled for me here in El Lay. ;)

82" Killing Joke with JFA, FEAR, The Dickies, Vice Squad with Cron Gen
twice, Black Flag, DOA, Social D, 7-Seconds, Discharge, 45 Grave and The  Misfits,
etc.

83" Die Kreuzen, TSOL, F.U.'s, SSD, G.I., GBH, The Effigies, The Vandals,
Stretch Marks, Circle Jerks, Minor Threat, Scream, Secret Hate, Articles of
Faith, etc.

~LB