[kj] Re: tour off....

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 13:01:07 EST 2006

Maybe the others, but not Jaz. He still flies first class, everywhere.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:  Is it possible that Killing joke could delare themselves bankrupt ? They
must be holding onto alot of money. Barfly gig, Gems of power and the tour
2006 ticket sales. Rather then give the money back, they could just delare
insolvency and thus will not have to honour the tour or Gems of Power but
will be able to keep the money people have already paid.