[kj] Re: tour off....

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 15 12:18:40 EST 2006

I know he's credited on KJ2003 as having contributed, but did Youth participate at all on the new one? Jaz still refers to him as being an extended member of band as recently as last year (I want to say he mentions that the band has "two bass players" in the interview section of the XXV DVD). I wonder if they even bothered to ask if he'd tour. Can't see it happening, honestly, but surely it'd be worth asking.

Alex in NYC