[kj] Re: tour off....

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 10:26:28 EST 2006

'I cant describe my angry about the cancelation! This is the third time for Germany since the year 2005 began!!! Last year I want to see them at Hamburg in December. Four days before the date even the Location doesn't know about the cancelation! I was very p...
Killing Joke - you're killing me and its not a joke...'

I recall in '86 they cancelled on the night of a Rock City gig because 'Jaz fell offstage the night before and hurt his leg'. One guy out side said 'FUCK. Jaz, I knew the perm wouldn't stand up to it'  arf.

bob