[kj] LIGHTBRINGER - Aliens

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:04:08 EST 2006

Yes, funny how the sort of person who could arrogantly state concerning the
vast expanses of the universe that 'we've been up there and seen it and
there's nothing up there' turns out to be the same sort of person who would
still confidently assert that Saddam's weapons are out there in the Iraqi
desert - we just haven't found them yet.

Still, if they thought there were aliens about the response would doubtless
be 'go get 'em George!'

gb