[kj] LIGHTBRINGER - Aliens

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 18:52:34 EST 2006

"try this . . . at night, go outside, look up."

There you have it folks, J.B.s new book: Alien spotting for beginners. It
took 15 years of gazing up, whilst gonked out to complile. Just incase you
could nt comprehend the magnitude of the findings, this is how to spot
aliens:  *at night, go outside, look up.*
   I ve sent these findings to Steven  Hawking for verification.