[kj] LIGHTBRINGER - Aliens

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 16:31:18 EST 2006

I think beings living on another planet is quite likely.
  Maybe they're 4d or something...microscopic.....who knows....maybe they're among us already, I mean, Pete's here..lol.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  Where are theses aliens supposed to live? Before the invention of space
rockets and Telescopes I could understand people thinking that something
exists out there. But we ve been up there and seen it and found nothing up
there.
I ve always disbelieved the existence of strange alien like
creatures..............but since meeting Graeme Rowland I ve had to
re-evaluate my beliefs, he definitly needs to go back for some retuning. The
mother-ship probably farked off and left him behind.