[kj] nice KJ link - album info

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 14 15:32:33 EST 2006

My mother is a real estate agent here in NYC, and she helped sell
Debbie Harry & Chris Stein's (of Blondie) apartment about a decade
and change ago. She claimed that they too were huge collectors of
Nazi memorabilia. That doesn't necessarily mean anything (Chris Stein
-- I'm assuming -- is Jewish, after all).

Lemmy collects Nazi stuff as well (though he's usually quick to point
out that he's more interested in WWI and WWII).

Alex in NYC