[kj] tour off.... further info

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 13:04:34 EST 2006

Benny managed to learn everything on the drums in a short amount of time,so
its possible

flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk writes:

I see  the comments as a warning or as a softening up. A warning so we wont
be  disappointed when its officially announced. Ben seems like a decent
bloke,  he probably realised that something was not right and that the gigs
could be postponed and decided to warn us before we all made travel plans
and bought tickets. A bit late Ben, but thanks all the same for giving us
prior warning . This is not a definite postponement, just a warning signal
that things are not  going as planned . Maybe Jaz did nt realise that  Raven
was unavailable or thought he may drop everything to join KJ on  stage. Would
KJ be able to find a  new bassist and he be able to  learn all the songs
within such a short time  span?

Oppression and restriction,regulation rule and law,
Seizure of  this power is all your revolutions  for!