[kj] LIGHTBRINGER

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 11:01:06 EST 2006

Oddly enough, as far as it goes, if Jaz is indeed doubting evolution, then I actually agree with him. Apologies to Alex, but I don't have an alternate theory to put forward, and I'm not a believer in creationism (or the cheap suit version, 'intelligent design'). I'm just really not convinced by the evidence in favour of evolution as it applies to non-primates. Charting the development of primates is one thing, but I've yet to see equally-valid evidence of their development from fish.

  Jim.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
      My thoughts on this (like anyone cares).

  1. Doubting Evolution - Unless Jaz has a better theory to put forward (like, say, De-evolution), he should shut up. I can tolerate a lot of outlandish theorizing, but the espousal of "intelligent design"/creationism is something that I absolutely cannot abide by. I'm not saying Jaz is doing this, but it's skirting too close for comfort.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com