[KJ] Raven : not at The Koko but at The Loco ( Ministry / Par is )

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 08:24:11 EST 2006

"are they still using the same manager from 2003"

As the last management were responsible for closing miks site down and
giving us the last album cover then I hope not. I  dont think any decent
manager would get involved with Killing Joke, the problems would far out
weight the benefits . Most managers are not fans of the music, it is just
their job, and being KJ's manager is hardly a dream job, is it?