[KJ] Raven : not at The Koko but at The Loco ( Ministry / Paris )

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at free.fr
Tue Mar 14 03:04:25 EST 2006

Hi all,

Raven has confirmed to me yesterday that he wasn't supposed to play at any KJ's gigs for the april tour and that it was a "big mess"

Now, if the tour's cancellation is confirmed, there might be another opportunity to see him again on stage with Jaz & Co ( that's my own opinion )

However, Paul has confirmed that he would be in Paris on the 31 th july 06 with MINISTRY at the Loco
http://www.laloco.com/

For those who read french, there is a new article on KJ + a sampler with " Lightbringer " on the new copy of the french magazine D SIDE
http://www.d-side.org/

See you in Paris on july

Stéphane " Frenchy Frenzy "