[kj] tour off....

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 13 13:51:10 EST 2006

Ouch!
I finally bought airfare this time despite my better judgment. Serves me
right.
But at least it will be a vacation either way, as I've not visited
London before. Glad I roped a friend (who doesn't know Killing Joke)
into joining me.

Hope it isn't so, though (ha! naiive innocent bastard child, me.). But
with this and their side projects for this year, it's starting to smell
like 1996, with the reawakening's follow-up album followed by an aborted
tour and then...years of dormancy (oh, and maybe Youth remix albums). Sigh.