[kj] tour off.... further info

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 13:33:03 EST 2006

"well Benny's comment can be taken either way at the moment so I'm still
hopeful."

I see the comments as a warning or as a softening up. A warning so we wont
be disappointed when its officially announced. Ben seems like a decent
bloke, he probably realised that something was not right and that the gigs
could be postponed and decided to warn us before we all made travel plans
and bought tickets. A bit late Ben, but thanks all the same for giving us
prior warning . This is not a definite postponement, just a warning signal
that things are not  going as planned . Maybe Jaz did nt realise that Raven
was unavailable or thought he may drop everything to join KJ on stage. Would
KJ be able to find a  new bassist and he be able to learn all the songs
within such a short time span?