[kj] tour off....

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 12:36:55 EST 2006

In einer eMail vom 13.03.2006 18:33:57 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk:

They  cannot do this. They just cant do it. They cant keep announcing dates
and  cancelling them.
No doubt there will be a flimsy excuse. If the tour  was a sell out, then
I'm sure it would have gone ahead. And you cannot  blame people who have
stopped buying KJ concert tickets after all the  cancellations recently

Flightbringer: Thats Killing Joke. I also cant believe what I have read,  but
is that new? I am very sad und a little bit  angry.