[kj] tour off....

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 12:31:17 EST 2006

They cannot do this. They just cant do it. They cant keep announcing dates
and cancelling them.
  No doubt there will be a flimsy excuse. If the tour was a sell out, then
I'm sure it would have gone ahead. And you cannot blame people who have
stopped buying KJ concert tickets after all the cancellations recently