[kj] (OT) ID cards/control

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 11:29:16 EST 2006

>The situation we are moving towards is one where all possible data is held
>on each individual, including their political dissent, etc. In addition,
>samples of your DNA will be held by the central authority - just think of
>the possibilities there. Each individual's movements and location at any
>time will be able to be tracked.

***********They can have all the data they want on me, I have nothing to
hide. I would be pleased if everybody in the UK had a DNA sample  stored in
a huge data bank, There will be no anonyminity for the murderers,  rapists
and bombers. *****************

**********How do you know this. Have you been reading the lyric sheet again?
We shall deal with the implant issue  if and when it arises.*************

***********The central authority will continue to be the elected
government******

********Can you see into the future? You seem to be making predictions and
using these predictions as if they were actual facts********************

>The basic right to save seeds to plant for the following year's crop will
>be taken away, since the GM crops, made with sterile seeds, will overwhelm
>the non GM crops. If people are unable or unwilling to pay the
>military/industrial/state rulers for new seeds, or are prohibited from
>doing so, the only option will be starvation.

******GM crops will grow alongside normal crops. Governments have failed
miserably in trying to stop the growth of Heroin, Cocaine and Marihuana,
what makes you think that they will be able to stop people growing plants
that produce seed?************

>When the whole system collapses, as even this one must eventually, death
>will already have been bred into organic life on earth. The future of the
>planet will look even less rosy.
*******These cards will safe guard the future, these cards will stop the
system from collapsing . These cards will stop people whose goal it is to
make the system collapse****

This is no longer a paranoid projection of a distant future, but a

********They are just introducing I.D cards which many other countries have
.You are over reacting ******

>Sun/Mail readers are 'educated' to lend their support with the 'if you've
>got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear' argument, and the control
>of immigration and terrorism arguments.
*********So how will it affect people who have nothing to hide and do not
want society bought down and replaced by an alien force? What about the
majority who are happy living in the status quo and who dont want change?
Why should they be concerned?*****