[kj] Stop knocking Geordie!

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 07:26:14 EST 2006

"As of summer 2007, do you have any suggestions where?"

    In your own personal space away from everyone else. Its the direction
society is going in. previously it was considered ok to spit and urinate in
the street, dogs were also permitted to turd in the street. Society has
moved away from this, and smoking ban in just a natural progression of a
cleaner society