[KJ] OT: It's a Boy

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 12:16:02 EST 2006

big congrats..........

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net on behalf of Alexander Smith
Sent: Sat 11/03/2006 12:15
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: [KJ] OT: It's a Boy

Hey there, all.....

I'm happy to report that at 4:13 pm today -- Friday March 10, 2006
--  our little boy announced his presence to the world with a
diminutive barbaric yawp, weighing in at six pounds and three ounces.
Much like his sister Charlotte, this little person decided to get a
wee jump on things, arriving exactly a month before initially
expected. Peggy and the baby are both resting back at the hospital.
I'm now back home with Charlotte -- currently asleep and blissfully
oblivious to the fact that tomorrow her world changes forever.

Oh, and we have decided to name the little guy Oliver.

Alex