[kj] Your counter attack, sir!/ BIg Paul

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 06:55:14 EST 2006

He didn't comment on the material on BTATS, but he did say his
fondest memory of the band was circa that afore-mentioned
performance. And as far as EXTREMITIES, he said he loved "Money is
Not Our God" (as well he should've). He didn't comment specifically
beyond that, but said that he did keep up with the band's activity
(someone would invariably hand him a copy of each new album, which
would sit for weeks on his desk unplayed until he could finally take
it no more).

Alex in NYC