[kj] Stop knocking Geordie, the doors open

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 05:17:36 EST 2006

"mobile numbers, email addresses"

  Why would they want all this information? What are they going to do with
it all?
I'm really not bothered if I'm constantly monitored on CCTV, I'm not
bothered about divulging my personal details, I just dont understand why
anyone would want all this information and what they will do with it.
    One in ten cars in London has no tax , insurance or M.O.T, if the
authorities cannot police the cars, then I cant see them being able to
implement a successful I.D card system.